Venue Phone: 941-256-0190
Venue Website: https://embassysuitessarasota.com/
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Sarasota Florida is a 19-floor, all-suite hotel within walking distance of Downtown Main Street, one of the city’s most vibrant areas.
Located at 202 N. Tamiami Trail in beautiful Downtown Sarasota, this upscale hotel offers all-suite accommodations ranging from a Studio to Queen and King Suites.
All suites feature modern decor and luxurious furnishings, wet bars and high-speed internet. We offer eight large corner suites, 108 King Suites and 72 Doubles.
Sarasota is home to an array of restaurants, museums and attractions both indoors and out … a captivating and beautiful destination for couples, families and business travelers.
Located in the heart of Downtown Sarasota, our waterfront hotel is just minutes from the finest places to eat, explore, shop and play.
SPECIAL NOTE: Overnight parking reduced to $10 per night. Daily parking reduced to $5 per day.
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Sarasota FL is proud to offer …
- 19 floors and 180 suites
- Complimentary Cook-To-Order Full Breakfast
- Complimentary Evening Manager’s Reception
- Outdoor Pool Located on 8th Floor Atrium for Unobstructed City View
- Crescent-Shaped Pool Level Bar
- Fitness Center Connected to Pool with Waterfront Views
- 24-Hour PC and Mac Business Center
- Gift/Sundry Shop
- 185-Seat Full-Service Restaurant with Waterfront Views
- Covered Garage Parking
- Shuttle Service to SRQ Airport
The Hotel’s check in time is 4:00 pm, check out time is 11:00 am.
Reservations for the Event will be made by individual attendees directly with Embassy reservations at 941-256-0190 and must identify themselves as part of the CME Seminars block or through the room block web link at the top of the conference information page.
Upcoming events at this venue
- Emergency Medicine for Primary Care
- Hospitalist / Internal Medicine Review
- Primary Care Medicine: Family Medicine / Internal Medicine
- Primary Care: Radiology Review (3-Day)
- Primary Care: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Review
- Primary Care: Family Medicine Conference
- Primary Care: Hospitalist / Internal Medicine
- Primary Care: Infectious Disease
- Primary Care: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Update
- Primary Care: Internal Medicine Conference