Venue Phone: 239-466-4000
Discover an unforgettable getaway at Marriott Sanibel Harbour Resort & Spa. Our resort is located on the Punta Rassa, an 85-acre peninsula on San Carlos Bay in Fort Myers, Florida. We are just a short distance from Sanibel and Captiva Islands, featuring beautiful beaches and top attractions. Water sports and outdoor activities are abundant near our resort, including natural trails, bike and kayak rentals. Settle into our spacious rooms and suites with private balconies, floor-to-ceiling windows, scenic views and complimentary Wi-Fi. Savor delicious cuisine in our hotel restaurants. Join us for a romantic dinner cruise on the Sanibel Harbour Princess Yacht. Get pampered with a massage at our on-site luxury spa. Keep up your gym routine in our fitness center and take a dip in one of our several pools. Elsewhere in our Fort Myers resort, discover our flexible event spaces, offering seating for over 900 in our largest venue. A refreshing getaway awaits you at our Fort Myers, Florida, resort.
For reservations booked through the conference room block, the daily resort fee of $25 per room per night is reduced to $10 and includes:
- Unlimited access to our world-class Spa facilities, use of the sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, and indoor pool (16 years & up)
- Full use of our state-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Use of our regulation size basketball court
- Unlimited hours of clay tennis court time, including racquets & balls
- Full use of bicycles on property
- Trolley transportation around the resort complex
- Family board games available for use
- Portable beach chairs, umbrellas and boogie boards available upon request
- Newspapers upon request, delivered to your guestroom
- Turndown service upon request
- Jogging Stations with water, fresh towels
- Coffee in your guest room
- First three pages of incoming fax service
- No additional charge for “1-800” calls
- Unlimited in-room access to high-speed wireless Internet service
- Complimentary Self Parking and valet parking is $20.00 per car.
The Hotel’s check in time is 4:00 pm, check out time is 11:00 am.
Individual reservations can be called in to 1-800-767-7777 and reference the CME Seminars. Reservations can also be made by using the link at the top of the conference information section above which will automatically load the group dates and booking code. The nightly Resort Fee has been discounted to $10.00 per night and the nightly Self Parking Fee has been waived for our group. Attendees must book reservations within the group block by March 1, 2021 to receive these special concessions and group rate. Please be advised, when booking reservations, guests will be made aware of our normal nightly Resort Fee of $25.00 and Self Parking Fee of $12.00 but, again, these fees have been discounted and waived for the CME Seminars.